This is Oh My Blog! A brand new monthly interview series featuring a whole host of fellow bloggers. Each month, we’ll be bringing you different themed posts showcasing the very best bloggers out there. This month, the questions are based on the fitting February topic of love!
This month, we’re meeting Emily from Twin Mummy and Daddy.
1. Tell us about yourself and your blog.
I’m Emily. I’ve recently turned 30 and I’m mum to almost five year old twin girls. I live in Cardiff with my husband and our girls. I started blogging back in 2012 after the premature birth of our twins. It was a way for me to document their progress, but it was also an outlet for me to share our experiences of IVF. Since I started the blog, it’s grown beyond anything I could have ever imagined and I now write about our daily lives, days out, reviews, crafts and much more!
2. What is your current relationship status?
I’m married and in January this year my husband and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. We’ve been together around 11 years.
3. Do you ever celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Not really. We usually just buy each other a card!
4. It’s your first date! Where do you go?
It wasn’t really romantic as such! I met my husband whilst working in a shop. He drove past and caught my eye in the window. The first time we properly met we sat in his car talking.
5. What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
Oh I’m not a very romantic person, but anything that revolves around buying me nice food I class as romantic!
6. What is your favourite romantic film? Cheesier the better.
It has to be Pretty Woman!!
7. Spill the beans! Who’s your celebrity crush?
Norman Reedus who plays Daryl in The Walking Dead!
8. Flowers are pretty popular at this time of year. Do you like receiving them or do they really not float your boat?
I don’t really like receiving them! They just die! I’d rather see them growing in the ground!
9. Do you have children? Do you want any (or any more)?
I have twin girls. I like the idea of more, but in reality, nope!
10. What would be (or was) your choice of song for your first dance at your wedding?
Something by Elvis Presley!
11. Do you have any plans yet for Valentine’s Day 2017?
Nope, we don’t really celebrate it.
12. Raw oysters are pretty famous for being an aphrodisiac. Have you ever tried them?
No and I never will! The idea grosses me out!
13. Imagining money’s no object, where would you go for a romantic getaway?
Somewhere warm, but not too warm! Rome probably. I’ve been twice and would love to go again!
14. What’s the best Valentine’s gift you’ve ever received?
As mentioned earlier my husband and I just give cards, but we usually have a Chinese takeaway too!
15. Finally, what is the number one most important thing you value in a relationship?
Trust and honesty.
You can check out more from Emily over on her blog and social media channels!
Blog URL: http://www.twinmummyanddaddy.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/twinmummyanddaddyourivfjourney